DevOpsSec Engineer October 2022 - Present
- automate software deployment and configuration processes.
- manage infrastructure through code.
- set up and maintain monitoring and log analysis systems.
- write scripts and code for task automation and efficiency.
- collaboration between development and operations teams.
- ensure the security of the CI/CD pipeline and infrastructure.
- oversee version control systems
- containerization of applications
Application Architect November 2017 - October 2022
- Experienced Solutions Architect building customised web application for some great clients across
various business sectors.
- Proven ability to estimate, architect, create, document and deliver highly customised solutions.
Demonstrable ability to provide clear technical leadership and mentoring.
The expertise to develop carefully thought through solutions using well-known design patterns to
produce clean, functional code.
- Experience with various methodologies. Including leading client teams in Agile iterations, processes
and documentation. I'm also a realist in this sense. Each team does Agile differently, lets accept
that and adjust accordingly.
- Client facing technical lead across key clients including Drummond Golf, Flemings. I help clients
with end to end digital transformations.
- A CMS expert that has worked with multiple enterprise content management systems with varied
- An Individual that enjoys a fast-paced dynamic project environment using the latest bleeding-edge
- Specialties: Cloud Computing, CMS, Web Applications, WEB API, Single Page Apps, Angular 8 & React
Technical Lead November 2016 - October 2017
- Defining structure and creating framework for critical components of applications.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Code Review; Ensuring best code practices and optimal solution.
- Collaborating with team to identify and fix technical problems.
- Ensuring appication and their dependencies are updated and secured.
- Conducting security audits to identify areas of improvement.
- Analyzing users' needs and then finding applications to serve them
- Guiding team through technical issues and challenges.
- Delegating work and assignments to team members.
Full Stack Java Developer November 2015 - October 2016
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Application Architect February 2019 - March 2019 & May 2016 - June 2016
- Identifying business process with clients: Drummond Golf and Flemings Nurseries
- Exploring their current CMS, RMS and ERP systems
- Provided integration solution and technology stack
Fullstack Java Developer July 2014 - October 2015
- Code Review; Ensuring best code practices and optimal solution
- Comprehensive database management.
- Development of Web application with Rest APIs in Spring Framework.
- Writing complex database procedures and queries to represent data in Tableau Dashboard
- Web and Mobile application Development.
- Development of frontend components in Angular.
- Graphic and UI designing